1st MxC League of Legends Tournament

Guest Elfocrash

I even told them how bad all of you are, but they still think I'm lying :(

doesnt change the fact that there is NO other team registered

196829_347916768649396_229237557_n.jpg

To the event's hosts... Please rearrange the event's date (make it in 2 months) because most of the players will have problems with their universities... And some others (including me) might not participate cos of the date...  :okey:

To the event's hosts... Please rearrange the event's date (make it in 2 months) because most of the players will have problems with their universities... And some others (including me) might not participate cos of the date...  :okey:

yes,and maybe you have to organise games on weekends

The games will actually take place ib friday sat and sund. I just gave an approx date.

That doesn't change much  :okey: We/I still have to read a pile of crap if we/I wanna pass the exams and any time during those days would be useful.... anyway, looks like i won't participate  :okey:

Guess it will be fun.

And btw , if you have friends out of here wanting to participate , just have them register here.

I really wish it will happen so move your asses and register.

Guest Elfocrash

That doesn't change much  :okey: We/I still have to read a pile of crap if we/I wanna pass the exams and any time during those days would be useful.... anyway, looks like i won't participate  :okey:

Really you cant let 3 hours per day for lol and 2 for studying per day?

Nvm waiting for registrations