Lineage II PVP - No Custom / Perfect Balance / DDoS Protection (Join us!)

Vox

They got some problem with the machine ,before opening everythink was ok and 10 min after GO, they have some problems, it smell like ddos attack or another fail server .Sow hat i can say :NOTHING SPECIAL GUYS,

There is nothing special yeah, you can go and flame/hate as much as you want.

Go on bring on the surface all those mental problems of yours cause your father was beating you up young.

I wont even bother asnswering to underage kids anymore.

And something last, the server did not get ddos'ed, better know the definition of the terms you're about to state before using them, it was a problem caused from the hosting company and nothing more. I'm searching any possible solutions to this issue. I'm gonna keep people updated for any news.

Go on bring on the surface all those mental problems of yours cause your father was beating you up young.

Haters always hate.  :troll: Good luck mate.

And something last, the server did not get ddos'ed, better know the definition of the terms you're about to state before using them, it was a problem caused from the hosting company and nothing more. I'm searching any possible solutions to this issue. I'm gonna keep people updated for any news.

yee.. always problems with hosting company.. :) and its forum, so Im giving my opinion about server.

next fail :) its new record !

We all know you are Rom€o's and Debian's puppet. You are just another fanboi who likes to kiss ass. Go away, you are not welcome here.

BTW, any news with the server?

We all know you are Rom€o's and Debian's puppet. You are just another fanboi who likes to kiss ass. Go away, you are not welcome here.

BTW, any news with the server?

? hahahah ? WHAT THE F*CK I READ NOW !? :happyforever: Im puppet cause Im writing truth? :) btw how's your server? :) will u open again or not? only fail servers now, yours too so shut up :) and Im waiting for Romeo and Debian server, cause it look the best now.. it's my last post for u, bb kid :)

The fact is you are flaming and whining on all topics.. always saying sh1t about other projects.. like your some expert in L2. You never appreciated the free time many people invested into their servers. I'm sick of your idiotic posts and brainless flame. I will bring an war upon you polak. Don't push me, even your mother will not be able to help you!  :LOL:

I will say this for the last time. Get your pathetic reply's out of my sight. Act like a cunt again, and you will regret it. I give you my word.