[Share] All my files over 5GB L2J Server Update Daily!

Ok guys you have not entered the forum Due to my work and I can not allowed me time consuming but now I'm here and I want to get started with this issue that I hope you like and help them create their own server personilizar Lineage 2 Java (L2J) Best of all, I'm riding servers this game almost since it came out in 2003, hope you enjoy the theme are more than 5 GB of information between website, dataPacks, Guide, Scripts, programs, etc that as they pass the day I'll upload all, without further Begins with this.(No Password Files, all these packs work to perfection and the best all free) any questions just ask will gladly respond to your requests

..::==Data Packs L2J 100% Work==::..

Interlude Download =| HERE!

Interlude Preconfigured Server pack Version L2DOT: have Items, Jewels amors and weapons Icarus and Dynasty, Dagger Off-Hand-Parry, SubClass Acumulative switch On-Off, Customs NPC, Zone, Gear, Mobs Tatoos Lvls, Shops, Donator Manager and Items and much more, All Work for me, This Pack Include Patch and Textures, have too Backup SQL the program Navicat 9.0

More files soon!

=====================================================================================================================

..::==WebSites and Script for L2J==::..

Simple Machines Forum Template Lineage 2 Download =| HERE!

Hash- Sha1- Base64 Decoded-by wambax Download =| HERE!

Vote System Rewards. Download =| HERE!

More files soon!

=====================================================================================================================

..::==Necessary Programs for L2J==::..

Navicat Mysql 9.0+Crack Full. Download =| HERE!

More files soon!

All Links Work Today 12/23/2012

Uploading more files!

loaderTransparent.gif

• 4 weeks later...