interlude [L2J] L2 Cosmic, A new style Custom PvP Server

c0britsa

Hello Community of MXC.

I want to present to you a new L2 Interlude server.

L2 Cosmic

The Ultimate New Style Custom PvP Server.

cosmic.gif

featuresp.png

=> 2 Type of Tattoo's (For Fighter's, and for Mage's)

=> Starting 20 LvL at Aden (Main Town)

=> Custom Farm Zones

=> Custom LvL up Area's

=> 2 Type of Custom Armor

=>{Tauty Armor as PvP Armor In-game }

=>{Ixion Armor as Cosmic PvP Armor In-Game }

=> 2 Types of Custom Weapons

=>{Tauty Weapons as PvP Weapons In-game without SA }

=>{Icarus Weapons as Cosmic PvP Weapons In-game with SA }

(In order to get the ultimate Cosmic PvP Armor and weapon

you need some special coins which you can farm and the simple PvP armor and weapon)

=> Custom Helmets

=> Custom NPC's

=> Vote Reward (From the site)

=> Olympiand Cycle every week

=> Full working sieges

serverratesy.png

=> Safe Enchant: +3

=> Max Enchant: +13

=> Enchant Rate: 70% Normal, 80% Blessed

=> Exp: x100

=> Drop: x100

=> Active/Passive

=>Mid Stone: 3%

=>High Stone: 10%

=>Top Stone: 15%

websites.png

Website

cosmic.gif

This color mean: Still working on that

Here is a small trailer for our server:

L2 Cosmic Promo Trailer

dude ur server is dead. can't even log in

My friend, the server is ON and everyone can login. Now if you have meesed up ur client, then I can't do something about it.

I recommend you to download our updater than the Patch, so if we make any updates to take them instantly!!!

So, all you did was add some gear and armor and called it new style?

Fk...

Same thing as 100 other server. High rates +farm for some special coins, then realize that balance is shit cos you put random numbers on custom items +fullbuffs.

Nope.

So, all you did was add some gear and armor and called it new style?

Fk...

Same thing as 100 other server. High rates +farm for some special coins, then realize that balance is shit cos you put random numbers on custom items +fullbuffs.

Nope.

Well I have the right to call it whatever I like and nobody ask your opinion. Here I advertise the server not request any opinion about the server.

gl with your server

Thanks a lot mate. I would recommend you to try it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• rename the l2.bin into l2.exe
    • L2LIVE.PRO- Dynamic Mid-rates Essence Seven Signs GRAND OPENING - July 5, 20:00 GMT+3 (EEST) TEST SERVER IS OPEN - COME AND CHECK IT OUT TODAY! Join our community and be part of it at: https://www.l2live.pro https://discord.gg/k3NMgR4Dmu   Server description * EXP/SP: Dynamic (x1- x100 based on your level, *before* Sayha and EXP buffs * Adena: x50 / Item Drop: x10 / Fishing EXP increased / Attribute EXP increased * Simplified gameplay to stay in the loop while not spending hours and hours farming * Starter Pack containing very useful items for beginners * MP replenishing potions with auto-consumption * No overpowered donations L2LIVE shop * All spellbook coupons, pet spellbook coupons and master books are sold via Game Assistant * Additionally you can buy SP pouches, enchanted talismans, pet training guides and various other consumables for Adena and L-Coin * More items such as cloaks, more talismans, agathions, belts, pendants, enchantment scrolls of various grades, evolution stones, etc will be added! Shop server as a shortcut, and all retail-like ways of earning items are still here! L-Coins * Drops with small change and in random amounts from Lv60+ monsters  * All raidbosses drop random amount of L-Coin Pouches generating up to 420 Lcoin per unit. **Grand Olympiad and Events** * Grand Olympiad is held week day * Format is 1v1, unlimited weekly fights  * Heroes are declared weekly at Sunday * There are three automated events - TvT, CTF and Deathmatch, running at evenings * Orc Fortress, Battle with Balok, Keber Hunter, Archievements Box, Daily Gift Calendar provisional events are active too Custom user commands * .offlineplay command, your character will keep playing till death or server restart * .offlineshop command, keeps your shop sitting until all items are purchased * .apon / .apoff - enable/disable HP/MP autoconsume And lots of other small improvements are waiting for you!   Join our community and be part of it at: https://www.l2live.pro https://discord.gg/k3NMgR4Dmu
  • Topics