interlude L2OFF Psycho

He4oBeK

way too many facts why you should not play there: 1. its not off its java 2. website is so awesome! prolly selfmade with windows paint 3. albanian? never ever trust albanians.

-We know that this server will be based on "L2J" files.

-Web site? So what? Some1 dont like it, but some1 like it.

-Albaninas? So what? I can play there for 1 week to check it... But if there was a corruption, ALT+F4+Mouse Click on "Exit" always work.

:not bad:

SuBL1Me: Well well well... It's time to announce the Grand Opening Date .... 05.02.2013.. Server running in a good conditions ... need some more minor changes and everything will be fine for opening ;) .... Tomorrow will start to advertise the server in various sites and hope you will help me with this ... New Patch is released in download section to connect in Beta Server which is in Main Machine ... Thank you !

Even though this server has better features and a different pack, Cleaver already "stole" many players!

And tbh, its rather unlikely they will leave that project and join this one...

Good luck.

Hehe ... about the features now they got final changes and will stay as they are. Check them http://www.l2psycho.com/?p=features .... Sounds reliable server