[L2J]L2Arctic x3000 (01.01.2013)

L2Arctic

what about removing totally the S84 armors and so on / will be dope. anyways

agree.

I already gave my opinion about the RB system, Zergers will always take every possible boss, inviting 80% of server and done, you have every possible boss for you ^^

agree.

I already gave my opinion about the RB system, Zergers will always take every possible boss, inviting 80% of server and done, you have every possible boss for you ^^

Isn't it the same, how things work on retail/low rates ? Make a powerfull clan --> guarantee you can get best equipment and own everybody in pvp. Isn't this what Lineage II is all about ?

besides, what's stoping you from making/joining a zerg clan too ?  ;D

agree.

most of the pvps servers are already dead because of this. Anyhow. I hope they will check it and fix it properly. Quantiny > Quality on a pvp server.

Still Recommending up to dynasty armors.

k, after my test, my opinion is even worst, Custom Items(tattos that gives 10%/15% c.spd/atk-spd) etc etc..

Cancels are Forever, buffs doesnt return (welcome SPS/Hell knights/sorcerers and Soulhounds) cuz ull have no buffs in 10 seconds..

after i saw those 2 features, i just exit, every player wants to remove Tattos, admin's doesnt even answer so, Gl with the server

To be known:Frenzy ,Guts Don't works in olimpiad! :rage:

it is a kind of new balance? NOT.

for me. less custom, more fun. i don't like tattoos too.

I expected something better after that advertisement you did.