interlude [L2J] L2 Flector Reborn , GRAND OPENING TODAY [20:00 GTM+2]

Nicolás™

our files costs 200 Euro if someone want to buy them

Its clear l2j, i can show you if you want.. you play pro developer but you suck dicks bro

noooop it isn't l2 j from beggining i think is frozen or esios

• 3 weeks later...

i think serv is good but need onlines, i like the old flector with more 600 full pvp  everywhere

tell me nicolas are u gm in l2flector? i want to know if owner change the drop from mobs like  t rex drop again 2 tops and 1k-2k  drop gbs? 

auguments 1 - 1 or only 1?  and what is the rate for every ls,, thanks, i will join :)

edit: i killed t rex and just drop 50k adenas, i think no have the old drop , my opinion add again good drop from t rex because this is serv pvp no farm serv and u need have more online no lose ppl and we not need farm a lot hours for be full items .

• 2 weeks later...

Tell me the site :P I wanna check this server ....

he say: this site/forum dont work and he cant download patch and see the server, he dont know the site, but i think u cant check this server, if this topic are dead, that server are too break.. :)