[HELP] Geodata bug?

Slayerduck

Question

Heya.

I've just downloaded the geodata + Pathnodes from L2jfrozen.

--

I was on my old dedi before (8GB RAM) and it worked fine. Now i am on a new dedi (3GB RAM) - we had to move - and it wont work again.

I dont know why but if i hit a mob my char instantly stops attacking after 1-10 hits.

Is this because we have not the neccesarily value of RAM so the Geodata won't work correctly? (Because it worked before on the 8GB RAM) dedicated host.

Just wanna know this, if its a known bug, it if the geodata causes this.

Need a fast solution, thanks in advance.

4 answers to this question

Geodata by iteself requires around 2GB for a complete load so you have only about 1GB left, minus what your OS is using as well as the server files themelves.

Desactivate the geodata and see if you still got such delay ? You can also ask in their dedicated forums.

3g for server + geodata will inevitably lead to a OOME. L2JFrozen is something like 450-500mo with nothing loaded. Or you perhaps expect you're the only one playing on it, in that case it's ok :D.

Well the funny thing is i used the same Geodata before on my old 8GB RAM dedicated host, and it worked fine.

Now on the new one 3GB RAM.. it wont work :c.. like it doenst load...

:rage:

Well the funny thing is i used the same Geodata before on my old 8GB RAM dedicated host, and it worked fine.

Now on the new one 3GB RAM.. it wont work :c.. like it doenst load...

:rage:

Because you do not have enough RAM to load the geodata system. There is a big difference between 8GB and 3GB, so I repeat: you DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH RAM.