L2J Evade

L2Evade

Already failed, also they lie about hacking system ,anyway if it happend once it will happend twice

My pvps/badges/30 skills/300 goldbars all gone xD

+1 gm rollback srv and lose 1 day  all work lose so all wil join http://www.riseofshilen.com/

I don't get what the problem is now...

Server had had a problem and the solution was given instantly.

We all lost a day's farm.. SO WHAT ?

Instead of saying that there are active GMs/Admins (whatever they are), who actually take good care of server

and are really helpful, the only thing your <clever> mind finds to say is that this server is fail.

Really..IS IT?

Let's see...

All the QQers (because that is what you really are) I am 100% sure that you are online :)

And what exactly are you doing on server atm?

The answer is easy...  --> Farming

Farming to get back all the things u lost (That's what I did too).

Do you know why you are still farming ?

Because you all know that this server is maybe the best of any other Freya existing (at least at the moment) !

About the other stuff you said that it's server "X" or server "Y" .... These mean nothing to me really !

So, it's a 2-days server with 240+++ online.. that must means something too !  ::)

Imo there are some things that ofc need to be fixed.  Give time to Admins/GMs and just make reports on forum ! (That's what I do !)

Cya in game !

Dat dickholding, you are so excited about the server. Just to know,dont put the same passward/ID in others servers,cuz you ll get scammed.

If that was about me, I can tell you I never use the same acc/pass... Just the nickname .

And you are going off-topic :D

Look guys,i dont give a fk if u like the server or not,its your opinion..

Im trying to help to not get scammed from this scab,nothing else.

Mby the server is good and u like ,its your opinion.

Ps.Im not going offtopic ,im still talking about his reactions.

I don't get what the problem is now...

Server had had a problem and the solution was given instantly.

We all lost a day's farm.. SO WHAT ?

Instead of saying that there are active GMs/Admins (whatever they are), who actually take good care of server

and are really helpful, the only thing your <clever> mind finds to say is that this server is fail.

Really..IS IT?

Let's see...

All the QQers (because that is what you really are) I am 100% sure that you are online :)

And what exactly are you doing on server atm?

The answer is easy...  --> Farming

Farming to get back all the things u lost (That's what I did too).

Do you know why you are still farming ?

Because you all know that this server is maybe the best of any other Freya existing (at least at the moment) !

About the other stuff you said that it's server "X" or server "Y" .... These mean nothing to me really !

So, it's a 2-days server with 240+++ online.. that must means something too !  ::)

Imo there are some things that ofc need to be fixed.  Give time to Admins/GMs and just make reports on forum ! (That's what I do !)

Cya in game !

Said the moderator  :troll: :LOL: