L2J Evade

L2Evade

This server is 100% L2 SONIC lol ,i just realised now ,i cant believe that i played on l2 sonic again...  :okey:

Same farm zone, almost same balanced (all classes are nerfed as fu.ck in lol ways), same number of admins ,i loled!

I didnt know that every freya server that it has 3 staff members is 100% l2 sonic, anyways, classes are just fine, if you want your class to be OP better start to search any homemade server to play. until then. have fun.

and server just restarted. its online.

I didnt know that every freya server that it has 3 staff members is 100% l2 sonic, anyways, classes are just fine, if you want your class to be OP better start to search any homemade server to play. until then. have fun.

send me patch cuz site is down,thanks.

Well i still play but ur balance was never better than retail java anyway lol ,a lot of classes are too op for others!

Mage give almost good damage but his skills are 0% ,no point in playing it except pvp for some fast pew pew.

Dagger give crap dmg, u can suicide with it only.

Tank are almost balanced ,but paladin is fuked up (that goes for hk as well) ,i hit his pet in shield of faith and he dont get dmg ,java bug yes! ,his shackles lands 1/1 as well ,PREAI+SHACKLE 3 times in a row and is over for poor mages and some other classes.

And much more!!!!

Well i still play but ur balance was never better than retail java anyway lol ,a lot of classes are too op for others!

Mage give almost good damage but his skills are 0% ,no point in playing it except pvp for some fast pew pew.

Dagger give crap dmg, u can suicide with it only.

Tank are almost balanced ,but paladin is fuked up (that goes for hk as well) ,i hit his pet in shield of faith and he dont get dmg ,java bug yes! ,his shackles lands 1/1 as well ,PREAI+SHACKLE 3 times in a row and is over for poor mages and some other classes.

And much more!!!!

send me patch please