New here...

Baked

Hey, my name's Baked. I come from a WoW emulation forum, one of my friends on there told me about this place, thought I'd check it out. Looks like this forum is no exception to needing more activity though. :( It seems like forums as a whole are generally dying out lately. Maybe it's just me though. Anyway, I'm a professional graphics designer who mainly deals with gaming web designs. I also code in HTML5/CSS3/jQuery. I like bowling, basketball, tennis, soccer, WoW, Diablo, forums, etc. I'm not playing any games right now though, because of my addictive problem when it comes to them.

Nice to meet you all. O0

Thanks. A couple questions... What's the image limit per post or BBC limit per post? I keep getting an error when I try to make a post with quite a few of both of these. Also, I don't see any kind of help or support forum in which I would post this question... Am I missing it?

And how do I change the time displayed in the top left to my actual time? I can't find that option either. :x

EDIT: Nvm, figured out the time issue.

EDIT2: Well, I spent about 2 hours trying to figure it out... In the end I had to just strip the BBC and split the post into 2 posts. >.< Oh well.

welcome baked...i was watching your portofolio and i have to say that your designs are just awesome...the best i have ever seen..:D

welcome baked...i was watching your portofolio and i have to say that your designs are just awesome...the best i have ever seen..:D

+1