[HELP] Raidboss respawn

macdonald12

Question

Whenever a raidboss gets killed on my server, the respawn time gets set properly:

312jntx.png

However, the updated respawn_time only appears in the raidboss_spawnlist@l2jdb table after a server restart. Because of this my raidboss-status page on the website shows the killed raid as 'alive' untill a server restart.

Anyone know a way to fix this? :)

4 answers to this question

the PHP code is correct, it shows the raids as alive because the database table has not been altered yet - this only happens after a server restart.

The problem is that the gameserver states that the respawn_time has been updated, but it really only updates it after a restart....

Porbablly you can only change that by recoding parts of the core and make it upgrade that table every X seconds or even more likely every time a raid dies. Dont ask me how...

edit the file

java\net\sf\l2j\gameserver\instancemanager\RaidBossSpawnManager.java

and change this line

//To update immediately Database uncomment on the following line, to post the hour of respawn raid boss on your site for example or to envisage a crash landing of the waiter.

//updateDb();

to read

//To update immediately Database uncomment on the following line, to post the hour of respawn raid boss on your site for example or to envisage a crash landing of the waiter.

updateDb();

basicly remove the // from pdateDB();