[L2J Private DP] L2 Astaroth x15 Presentation - OBT 15-20 December, LIVE 22.12

circles

Untitled.jpg

if u have any answer about it tell but check top server have daily votes 500 - 600  and they too have 1k players but have and votes !! i can answer about it just all its lie from you!!!

LOL Stallone i read , read and can't understand what it's wrong with you ? Your server its same like all say CRAP with fake online and unfair donate list its not good to sell something where is not in list .... and stop say bullshits and answer of question where these players ask you !!!  Like this :

I don't see any Kratei Striped Mithril Shirt , Top - grade Magic ornament Mithril Belt in donation list. And also if you read the conversation he keeps asking for items you moron.

"how about hat for elf" "how about belt"

fail corupted server with fake online i just logged to check in game it says 780 and in l2 net it says 388.

bump reached 400 online GRATZ :D

mojzesz123

:D they are not and 400 becouse this its count with offline shops and dualboxes  Oo they have 150 offline :D 100 dualboxes well clean players near 150-200 with 80 daily votes in hopzone  just its crap

bump reached 400 online GRATZ :D

ahahahhahahaqhaqhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaqhahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhaha

no way stalone is trolling us FOR REAL  :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: