What is the correct Raid Boss multiplication factor?

mandachumbo

Question

I download some L2J servers, in all I found a bug for bosses.

I'm play under oficial, and, for example. I attack in oficial the boss Apepi and cause him 72 damage. I set multiplayer for 12x and HP regeneration to 8x (defaults in L2J servers is 100 or 1000). But not work correct. Boss HP regeneration now is low as normal.

It's possible configure L2J server for low rate servers or only for PVP?

6 answers to this question

yes,but i guess you will have to test them,a good solution is to change the stats of any mob/rb and use your fight calculator from the panel of admin and remember to change your admin player to the level and stats of a normal player of your future server,use the calculator and find out the dificulty killing the modified rb/mob.

so what other option you have?if you want to have characteristics of official server you have to make them by your own,because the packs that are out there dont have default options that looks like the ones you want.

so what other option you have?if you want to have characteristics of official server you have to make them by your own,because the packs that are out there dont have default options that looks like the ones you want.

I don't have another way... i see L2J servers only for PVP...

At this momment i try make a extreme low rate server 1x or 2x... but i'll need off.

Off is not free... i will work in Java Lineage emulator.

It's too hard!!!!!!!