Koyfo said IG can;t be detected...what are these commands then?

spal

It's about IG bot detection. There is a post where Koyfo says that the packets of IG walker are the same like without it.

Then what this GM command does if not detecting the bot?

//check_bot 1,2,3

1 for OOG

2 for IG

3 for Superman

I'm currently using IG and i'd like to know if it is detectable or not so i can decide what i do next. That is -> Stop using it or keep on walking...

read it again.. he said " As you see, the important parts of the packets are exactly the same in both occasions. Also the sizes of the packets are the same. The only difference is my login port, which changed.

So you don't have to worry when you hear about "walker detection scripts, walker sends extra packets" etc. "

only OOG can be detected by gms  i think , but i never use it soo.. IG walker ftw :D

OK packets are the same...

Then what does the command //check_bot does if not detecting the bot?

That's what i ask!

OK according to Koyfo a bot cannot be detected by examining the packet flow...

CAN IT BE detected using the GM commands i described above ???????

lol , if u tell me what does the commands actually do, i can tell u xD

the whole l2 connection is based on packets sent to server and recived by the client ( in our case the walker) since the walker sends same packets like a normal client , i don't see a possible way to detect it.. unless they planted some spy-ware in ur pc that sends logs of what u use on ur pc xD

and will u tell us where u got those commands from? :D

also what Tomi said.. but that common sense xD

he was asking if it can be detected using a command by a GM

These commands are listed here on this site. Here is the topic: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=15111.0

I try to find out what that command does. It's simple as that...

Is it able to detect me if a GM issues it against my chars?

lol , if u tell me what does the commands actually do, i can tell u xD

the whole l2 connection is based on packets sent to server and recived by the client ( in our case the walker) since the walker sends same packets like a normal client , i don't see a possible way to detect it.. unless they planted some spy-ware in ur pc that sends logs of what u use on ur pc xD

and will u tell us where u got those commands from? :D

also what Tomi said.. but that common sense xD

he was asking if it can be detected using a command by a GM

Packets from client and IG bot is different. :)

Packet from IG and OGG walker is same :)

Sample packet MoveTo in walker (IG and OGG) shorten on 4 bytes.

GM commands check_bot 1,2,3 send to client packets

check_bot 1  MagicSkillUse, check_bot 2 CharInfo, check bot 3 NPCInfo with invalid arguments.

Client without bot is kicked from game, bot is not.

there is a difference, like dmitry said movement packets (which every one uses) are different. They can also detect OOG easier due to GameGuard emulation.

if you soo scary to bot DONT BOT, we have to say it 1 more time!!! In Game is like Normal game same packets, soo no have to worry at Retail server they dont find IG except someone report them, now on Private server you wait be detected? ... .

@dmitry

thanks for the clarification

@giarosenko

I'm not afraid not to bot so i'm botting. I just want to know what a GM CAN do and what he CANNOT.

From what dmitry said, a GM CAN find out if i'm a bot and that is what i wanted to know.

Since the above are true, i will bot up to a level and then stop it. The reason is that someday they will catch me so i'll just bot up to a decent level my chars and then stop and play normally.

It's the greeding at low levels that bothers me, at high levels i enjoy playing my chars.

So with the clarification made by dmitry i can NOW decide WHEN to bot and WHEN to stop botting.

It's simple as that.

P.S. Yes i currently play on a private server (i also have inactive accounts at official) but i KNOW that the GMs look for bots and ban them.

if you soo scary to bot DONT BOT, we have to say it 1 more time!!! In Game is like Normal game same packets, soo no have to worry at Retail server they dont find IG except someone report them, now on Private server you wait be detected? ... .

read the other posts. NO THEY ARE NOT