interlude [L2J] NEW L][CARTEL

NiggaStoleMyBike

i Played the server for 1 week. All i can say is That

Donators have +25 set(which full is +20)

Donators can stuck 5 passive aguements.(enough said)

Even though i had 4k p.def with dominator i pwned this noobs with +25 with 1.6 dmg with archer..

I left the server ofc and now i play l2thegame x35 epic server..

LEAVE THIS SERVER EXCEPT IF U WANT TO DONATE

CYA THNX BB

FAIL ! again decreas -500 p atack! every day Decreas archer yesterday -200 today-500 Nice ! If you need to kill any one with archer MAKE DONATE! 2x duel might + might (if you have ) if you dont have give 20$ more to admin and i stuck you more passive !!! you can buy everting you wont with money donate list say 2aug but if give 40 euro you can take more aug in passive :)

this server Go for new L2 Core! ( ONLY FOR DONATE! )

nothing interesting ... and exciting ... only pvp in PI again and again! NO Custum event (9v9 2v2 rullet)with special reward, NO costum Boss (for more interesting pvp)  (only with vote and event 80% afk for vote ) 1000ppl online 700afk maybe!!!

we stay here bcs we dont fint another server all server is fail like this but this server admin have money to pay Protection :)

no point to play here new ppl!

"we stay here bcs we dont fint another server all server is fail like this but this server admin have money to pay Protection" so no donate no protection admin no bank ... he make server [work]  ..i dont see one poll or post admin make boss  or other ... so ... wait news in 12h

"we stay here bcs we dont fint another server all server is fail like this but this server admin have money to pay Protection" so no donate no protection admin no bank ... he make server [work]  ..i dont see one poll or post admin make boss  or other ... so ... wait news in 12h

okay okay! ofc server need donate! But NO Decreas  archer stat every day to make donate all archer ! bcs saggi with 1DM hite 1.9 MAX dmdg  and mage 1.1 NORMAL hit and 1-3 is MC server need fix mage's!

and 3-4 Cpstum Boss every 2H 3H (drop ls - crstal scrol t enc weap/arm max +22/23 (donate +25) if admin make this server we go for 2k ppl!