interlude [L2J] NEW L][CARTEL

NiggaStoleMyBike

he how can make 100k p atkcan say me ? i give ddos 130 gb .. for 30 days to use acc

so make same l2segue world but admin say curupted ;d fun

You have just been sent a personal message by NiggaStoleMyBike on MaxCheaters.com.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

so can make me one char 17k 20k p atk ? archer

English Lesson?!

http://postimage.org/image/ax8v3dqwp/

For those guys who tought that`s fake,is not- with love from Aloha

You know, I can't understand how come lol high rate "pvp" servers get way more publicity on this forum than any other mid or low project. I'm starting to believe that 9 out of 10 forum users here are the "kind" of players that only likes star wars pvp servers...and yet you see them argue about how this or that project has no balance!!!

as i said above,the average age of l2cartel players is 15 (max).

they never tryied at low/mid rate server,they boring the farm,they want just to pvp and flaming their mothers each other.

anyway,im like them now (i dont flaming mothers :D ) ,im looking for a pvp server im so tired and without time to xp.

so l2cartel (for example) can give me exactly what i want! no farm,just pvp,thats why this servers is successful for some days or some months.

+1

I m sure wht u will play at 3 server in same time no lifer xd

I will join every server to test and see which will be best to stay nobako ... :D

don't forget flector :p

I get new job and not daily active here to see all server but ok 4th srv and cartel is dead soon ! :)