[share] L2 Walker Proxy (bypass ip-ban)

macdonald12

On a side note, if you plan on doing this all the time you can save the proxy setting, and walker will only save proxies if you add a username and password to it

so for example 127.0.0.1 9050 aaa aaa

the user and password don't matter, you just need to have anything there.

nice one!!

just a question.. what about with the proxy speed?? I mean these proxys are not slow for get lag?

as I've tried, I can say they're pretty fast.

very good :D thanks dude

I smell ban.

nice one!!

just a question.. what about with the proxy speed?? I mean these proxys are not slow for get lag?

Usually u only need a proxy for the LoginServer, so after the LoginServer directs u to the GameServer u will be using your own connection again - this way u won't have any extra lag during play.

Usually u only need a proxy for the LoginServer, so after the LoginServer directs u to the GameServer u will be using your own connection again - this way u won't have any extra lag during play.

mm I dont think so...

I was playing in a server with 4 chars and then a stupid GM jailed all my chars because he said me its only allowed to have 2 chars logged in..

well if you said me use proxy in LoginSrvr then my IP will be the same in all my chars on GameServer.. (its hard to explain, i dont speak english)

but well, I trying to said that after u get a sucessfull login in LoginServer then you will be directed to GameServer and LoginServer connection will be terminated.. so if u connect to GameServer without proxy then u will use same IP on all chars

:S btw thats the why I asked for lag.. :S

well sometime the proxys are really lagged :S

@aasi888:

I cannt see an option for use socks in l2.net BUT u can try using proxifer

btw L2Divene can work with socks

@manomb:

YOU must dont spam too...