[REPORT]`Knipex

Grierosu

I think this guy should get ban he has -5 karma and still not banned and he also spamms and enter on all topics like he did on mine and spammed , mxc should be cleaned of guys like this one .:)

amelie (1) `KnipeX (-5) - Spamming and entering on topics he didn't readed and complain.

Well you give him the last -1 because he was telling sure things about you. i think mxc should cleaned from you.

gkTBx.png

I still can't understand why VIP/Donators members are changing (the karma) or simply punishing spammers.

This isn't your job - Your job is to report them instead of changing his karma and pretending to be the mature guy who can handle rightly the moderator rank.

For those VIP/Donators people who are trying to punish the spammers by giving to them dekarma are simply some wannabe-moderator-whores.

My opinion is to wipe the stats and karma of this guy "`Knipex" and if he really is a spammer ( which will be decided from the big boys aka Global.mods) - reduce his posts by 50-80% and reset his karma to 0. Thus, You have to warn amelie for trying to do your job with using his VIP/Donator karma privileges to punish him.

gkTBx.png

I still can't understand why VIP/Donators members are changing (the karma) or simply punishing spammers.

This isn't your job - Your job is to report them instead of changing his karma and pretending to be the mature guy who can handle rightly the moderator rank.

For those VIP/Donators people who are trying to punish the spammers by giving to them dekarma are simply some wannabe-moderator-whores.

My opinion is to wipe the stats and karma of this guy "`Knipex" and if he really is a spammer ( which will be decided from the big boys aka Global.mods) - reduce his posts by 50-80% and reset his karma to 0. Thus, You have to warn amelie for trying to do your job with using his VIP/Donator karma privileges to punish him.

I warned him twice , and yesterday entered on my topic I wanted to report some one and spamm without reading so that proved me what kind of guy he's , btw only a vip member or the main account guy can view what u posted there , so are you `Knipex?:)

I warned him twice , and yesterday entered on my topic I wanted to report some one and spamm without reading so that proved me what kind of guy he's

No, It's not what you are supposed to do - You are a VIP Member -> Not a staff member

You are free to report him whenever you want but you are not allowed to de-karma/punish him for his actions - That's supposed to be moderators job, Got it?

btw only a vip member or the main account guy can view what u posted there , so are you `Knipex?:)

Here you are obviously trying to be a smartass. And no, I'm not Knipex, I don't even know him.

I am allowed to see this page because I have already an account with VIP Member position.

No, It's not what you are supposed to do - You are a VIP Member -> Not a staff member

You are free to report him whenever you want but you are not allowed to de-karma/punish him for his actions - That's supposed to be moderators job, Got it?

Here you are obviously trying to be a smartass. And no, I'm not Knipex, I don't even know him.

I am allowed to see this page because I have already an account with VIP Member position.

I haven't banned him , I told romeo about the rules , if the guys don't get ban at -4 karma , and he said they do , so is not my problem , I just reported him , and he's - karma proves that he's a spammer and he disarve it.

I haven't banned him , I told romeo about the rules , if the guys don't get ban at -4 karma , and he said they do , so is not my problem , I just reported him , and he's - karma proves that he's a spammer and he disarve it.

His account isn't banned because because you aren't able to ban him.

Let me explain the point I'm trying to make but you obviously can't get it.

VIP Member/Donator member = Someone who paid few bucks to take this position

Staff Member = Someone who were chosen to be an Moderator because he is able to keep the forum clean and smooth

And now you come up with your VIP Member karma privileges and using them against the spammer when Staff Members/Moderators are ONLY supposed to do this.