interlude [L2J]Neon Custom Interlude PvP Server [Server is Online]

Nicolás™

Good server shame  is cuz from 150-180 ppl online only 15-20 at pvp zone

I wanna to a faction server :D so go go nicolas

220 right now,

We are thinking about the faction :)

Hey Nikolas i think you must clear your forum.... http://www.l2neon.com/forum/index.php

Thanks for report, just cleaned

We have e-mail and in-game support so all prefer these.

Fail server..No custom was better.. but U closed no custom and let Custom alive for donation.

well i just log and i like it,  its good for pvp and oly (hope so)

btw 240 on. GJ

Guys thats all what he can doo  don't worry for him mabye there are a cure for him  :-X

First of all learn english , and when 4 pages of people call this server good and after  a Romanian guy come and complain how stupid is this server , intersting way:-?.

First of all learn english , and when 4 pages of people call this server good and after  a Romanian guy come and complain how stupid is this server , intersting way:-?.

Soz nicolas for spam but this  wannabe is very stupid this is my last spam :D

I don't need to learn english cuz i'm not an american or britan or whatever suz D N D  baby on board

Soz nicolas for spam but this  wannabe is very stupid this is my last spam :D

I don't need to learn english cuz i'm not an american or britan or whatever suz D N D  baby on board

You'll need it if you want to make a converation with people from outside of Romania , who's mentality isn't the same as yours.

Nicolas u must change ur donation lol:( i gave 400 max critcal whit archer on donator full+25 expect i dont have mask for p atk  this is unfear

and yesterday i stay on server online like 13 hrs and i get only 33 vote items  is so hard to buy mask and tatto :(

Nicolas u must change ur donation lol:( i gave 400 max critcal whit archer on donator full+25 expect i dont have mask for p atk  this is unfear

and yesterday i stay on server online like 13 hrs and i get only 33 vote items  is so hard to buy mask and tatto :(

About party mask and tatto agree, you can add 1 costum rb (drop mask or tattoo) + few hours respawn + some pvp.

p.s im suggest  to remove pk guard from PI, its full of bots (tower/walker)

• 3 weeks later...