[L2j]-New L2Ereos PvP Server Reborn on 7.12.2012 !!!!

Hokage

http://l2ereos.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23 Check forum for more infos , since you want a server without delays , lagggs , freezes i quess 10 minutes isnt a problem to wait for the patch am i right ?

Basically what we have here is a dreamer someone completely out of touch with reality. Warning them its like you're warning your "son" for something bad he has done and he might repeat it time and time again once he's not supposed to know it. Stop informing such l2 community coz they would never "understand".

Hello all , let me present myself , im Core ( real life name Alex ) and i am Head Game Master of L2 Ereos! I can quarantee you that this server its protected 100% , we have a powerful hosting company , right in the middle of Germany ! The hosting company provide us with fully DDOS Protection ! NO worries about DDOS , laggggs , delays , freezes , THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN !

We are currently working hard at server / website , in a short time i will post over here some updates !

Stay tunned and try to call all your friends , enemies , slaves ( i bet you have xd ) , girls , we need you in order to make this server a huge success

MARRY X-MASS MA FRED