[request] raidboss timer

l2elite.. i WAITED for like 7 hours again but i miss it by like 1 minute...

So you wanna something like program which shows when baium will be spawned in all servers? It's so stupid, you know... ;]

So you wanna something like program which shows when baium will be spawned in all servers? It's so stupid, you know... ;]

you're stupid you know, maybe you should read the post to see what i want and why i want it

you're stupid you know, maybe you should read the post to see what i want and why i want it

So it's my problem that I can't understand what YOU wrote.

You wrote:

is there a website or program that says exactly when baium will spawn? someone on my server knew the exact time when baium will spawn and i want to know how he knew..

You didn't mentioned what server so you ask for all servers, so you're damn stupid as hell.

So it's my problem that I can't understand what YOU wrote.

You wrote:

is there a website or program that says exactly when baium will spawn? someone on my server knew the exact time when baium will spawn and i want to know how he knew..

You didn't mentioned what server so you ask for all servers, so you're damn stupid as hell.

so you only read the first post and you dont read any responses? now that's YOUR problem

EDIT: please stop posting in my thread, otherwise it's considered spam.

just a clue...

ask to latin people

(for my bad I cannt remmber the clan/ally), but they are latins.. ;)

ooh dam i wish i knew earlier... another guy said he had the program and he kept asking where i was from when i asked him to send me it =P ... thanks for the info though

well.. ask ur friend about this screenshot and then tell me if he is using that program..

rbelitelx4.th.jpg

really cool rogram i didnt know smthng like that exists:) obviously u have to make some set up on your own first eh?