Ultimate Buffer For Acis By Povis111

povis111

• 5 weeks later...

I don't have this version of buffer, but I had one, I think older version one. It looks same (like I saw in screens), maybe there are more fixes. My question is: Is it possible for you to make Default/Modern buffer mix? I mean, scheme buffer with great view (picktures, buttons ...), because Default one is really greate for me, when I am playing L2 for many years, but not for players, who just started (it tooks too much time to read every "Info" of every buff, when it could be easier to remember just a pickture of buff).

That is only my opinion, maybe you will make these changes, because, when you have code, it is easier to construct something, then write from the beggining.

Using aCis rev 290. The buffer loads perfectly and works, but when I do try to make a scheme :

"db.buffsets" does not exists. In words , I can't make scheme. Why ?

Well, when, you create a scheme, it's obviously stored somewhere. That somwhere is, in the mysql database. So, you didn't execute sql files into the database ;). That's what the error says " "db.buffsets" does not exists "

that because in your folder aint no buffsets.sql so i did not think i have to create since it is missing but works fine for you

Download:

http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/24567140/file.html

So, the install is likely the same, but you have to execute the sql file (it's needed to save the schemes).

And ofcourse, post bugs of this buffer and they'll be fixed :) .

The topic says it has sql... so, i don't know what you downloaded...

shit happended com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'terliona.buffSets' doesn't exist

i have this error on this line, to fix need change buffSets to buffsets

statement = con.prepareStatement("INSERT INTO buffSets (setName,id) VALUES (?,?)");

statement = con.prepareStatement("INSERT INTO buffsets (setName,id) VALUES (?,?)");

shit happended com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'terliona.buffSets' doesn't exist

i have this error on this line, to fix need change buffSets to buffsets

statement = con.prepareStatement("INSERT INTO buffSets (setName,id) VALUES (?,?)");

statement = con.prepareStatement("INSERT INTO buffsets (setName,id) VALUES (?,?)");

"Download:

http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/24567140/file.html

So, the install is likely the same, but you have to execute the sql file (it's needed to save the schemes).

And ofcourse, post bugs of this buffer and they'll be fixed :) ." from the person who made this buffer.

So , you forgot to add the .sql in your database ;). Maybe you downloaded from the same place I did, where that .sql missed.

Give it a try again and it will work. It worked for me ;/

• 2 weeks later...

Nice buffer , but would be better if it would be written as instance.

2 Reasons :

1)It will load faster.

2)You will not experience any problem as quests / customs has . It will run smoothly all the time.

• 3 months later...

Nice work Povis. But i have a problem . Everything works fine exept the schemes . When i put a name and then create nothing happened . Also there is no errors in gameserver console . Any ideas? Thanks

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...