[Guide] Phoenix Knight based on pvp servers

Matthew

• 2 weeks later...

dyes -str +con? beleth instead of aq in open? resist trait instead of haste?

man...

pk with proper build and items deals one of the biggest dps in the game. in mass pvp your party should have at least bp/ee +ol (but most parties go for bp + ee + ol), so they can outheal themselves easily, only thing you have to do is to to use aura hate and challenge on titans/daggers, then you go for their healers and kill them in few crits with ai+fi and hammer. elegia is the best set to do that, since it gives additional crit rate.

and dont ever use -str on tank, it makes him nearly useless. nobody target tanks so hp is not necessary and even if somebody does, chain heal (+mass heal) does its job.

i dont comment olympiad, becouse you didnt write a lot

other than that, this guide is nice

regards

dyes -str +con? beleth instead of aq in open? resist trait instead of haste?

man...

pk with proper build and items deals one of the biggest dps in the game. in mass pvp your party should have at least bp/ee +ol (but most parties go for bp + ee + ol), so they can outheal themselves easily, only thing you have to do is to to use aura hate and challenge on titans/daggers, then you go for their healers and kill them in few crits with ai+fi and hammer. elegia is the best set to do that, since it gives additional crit rate.

and dont ever use -str on tank, it makes him nearly useless. nobody target tanks so hp is not necessary and even if somebody does, chain heal (+mass heal) does its job.

i dont comment olympiad, becouse you didnt write a lot

other than that, this guide is nice

regards

Did you read the title or not at all?

Ee are useless on pvp servers.

Its based on pvp servers,also if u make flame icon most of the times you ll kill your pt,so think twice before you take that decision.

ee is useless in pvp servers? since when and why? so there are no healers in pvp servers? (and yeah, go outside vs farmed pt without resist shock +30, gl)

i dont understand your logic. if you dont want ee, go for 2x ol with big survivability, just spamming cp + chain heals (which, as you probably know, works fine even when icon is popped)

i've also never heard that fi can kill your party. sure, if your party members (those who dont need it) cant alt + click, then its kinda weird. the only way to play in pvp servers (i guess full buff included), is to go offensive, sos or fi from tank is a must

you didnt comment the rest of my post

regards

ee is useless in pvp servers? since when and why? so there are no healers in pvp servers? (and yeah, go outside vs farmed pt without resist shock +30, gl)

i dont understand your logic. if you dont want ee, go for 2x ol with big survivability, just spamming cp + chain heals (which, as you probably know, works fine even when icon is popped)

i've also never heard that fi can kill your party. sure, if your party members (those who dont need it) cant alt + click, then its kinda weird. the only way to play in pvp servers (i guess full buff included), is to go offensive, sos or fi from tank is a must

you didnt comment the rest of my post

regards

how many years u have to play pvp servers? I mean the high rate when npc buffer exist7. Only bps pvping there.

what does this have to do with the fact that you prefer -str on paladin?

eot from my side

but to all ppl that read this, this is guide how NOT to play pk

Since you just heal and agro,its more usefull like this. If u play on a server that tank makes dmg just leave that sh1t.

i am multiple pk hero, do you think i would say such a nonsense? try +str first and then start talking. no wonder why you think that your tank can only agrro + heal (:O) and no wonder why you have no chance to ol, since its quite easy to win vs him in oly as pk

edit: btw explain me this

"Vs Mages

You should change your Frintezza's necklase to Necklase of Valakas.

Vs Daggers and Warrior classes

You are playing with Frintezza's necklase so you should stun them easy,most of the daggers got -str dyes."

why would you do that? you should use blessed freya to resist their fear as much as you can, other than that, they are not a treat

and gl with stunning warriors, almost every warrior has lionheart, high con as well. obviously, they use tezza too

no idea what you meant about -str on daggers, what this has to do with the fact that you should stun them easily (which is not true by the way, vorpal light gives stun resist)

oh come on. show me at least 1 thing about my words that is wrong to you and lets start a discussion, or just keep showing that you have 0 arguments and no clue about this class, and you gave just misleading info for all forumers.

oh come on. show me at least 1 thing about my words that is wrong to you and lets start a discussion, or just keep showing that you have 0 arguments and no clue about this class, and you gave just misleading info for all forumers.

Randoms that are playing the class cuz its OP on those costums sh1ts saying that i got no clue,ok.

I will request for clean up

so you admitted it. how stubborn

anyway, end of topic from my side, its pointless to continue, becouse you're only trying a weak flame calling me a random, instead of showing at least 1 good argument. unfortunately, you have shown 0. no wonder why there are so many lolpaladins, if they read guides like this one

regards and try to come up with some better ideas on pk, these are horrible