LF custom server ideas (your wildest ideas for a great server)

DrizzLx

I am an advanced Java developer and have been playing around with Lineage 2 for quite awhile.

I am able to create just about anything I can imagine. This includes an automated global event system, a few unique pvp events, dynamic scripted leveling zones, custom scheme buffer in java, donation system that works with funds on your account (automated via PayPal), rebirth system, and a few other randoms.

I have some fresh files and was looking for a project to keep me busy. I don't know if I will launch or just share some customs with the community, but i'd like everyone's ideas. You can give me a server overview or event ideas. Doesn't have to be pvp events, can be pve events. I just want to know some crazy and entertaining thoughts on what you would like to see in a server. The limit is the sky.

If you need to contact me you can do it by email or pm: chrisbbradley.dev@gmail.com

So, what idea would qualify for you to make an actual server out of it?

You only up to making individual features or willing to go as far as making some stand alone server concepts?

I am up to making a complete server. I have been working with L2JServer high 5 files, but any source in Java will be fine.

I have no idea about rates or any of those details because I am unsure of what to create. I am only gathering ideas for a project to see if I can come up with a concept that will be worth the time and effort.

This would most likely be a fully custom pvp server. With unique events and a several unique gameplay features to keep players entertained on a high rate server.

I am up to making a complete server. I have been working with L2JServer high 5 files, but any source in Java will be fine.

I have no idea about rates or any of those details because I am unsure of what to create. I am only gathering ideas for a project to see if I can come up with a concept that will be worth the time and effort.

This would most likely be a fully custom pvp server. With unique events and a several unique gameplay features to keep players entertained on a high rate server.

Sent you PM earlier.