Looking for Unlimited free DDoS Protection ? ?

cloud12

So i see a lot of DDoS Protection resellers here so i decided to give you something for almost free.

if you running a website i can protect you for only 10 euros per month .(whatever host you have )

If you are running a Java L2 Server or other similar server  and you are under attack its verry easy to get protected .

So what i offer ? ?

I offer unlimited anti DDoS Protection with low cost for your server .

Is this Tested?

Yes it has been tested and its working your server won't crash after a ddos attack or flood .

How it's working ?

If it's working you really no need to know how

There are any Side Effects of this Protection ?

Yes i think its imposible for a Budget Protection to has no side effects.

So this protection has only one side effect! When The DDoS Attack start some people will get disconected from the server and they will be able to login again asap . THATS THE ONLY SIDE EFFECT THERE WILL BE NO SERVER CRASH OR DOWNTIMES from the attack.

This Protection can be used only on specific Dedicated or Virtual Servers if you allready have a server send me a pm here. if you are planning on renting a server i Offer you

Processor: Dual Xeon 5148 2.33 GHz (4 Cores)

RAM: 8 GB up to 16

Disk: 2x500 GB

Bandwidth: Unlimited

Base Price: 100 Euro

if you want to order follow this link : http://bee2host.com/billing/index.php/order/48

You can Contact me here or at support@bee2host.com

• 2 years later...

So i see a lot of DDoS Protection resellers here so i decided to give you something for almost free.

if you running a website i can protect you for only 10 euros per month .(whatever host you have )

If you are running a Java L2 Server or other similar server  and you are under attack its verry easy to get protected .

So what i offer ? ?

I offer unlimited anti DDoS Protection with low cost for your server .

Is this Tested?

Yes it has been tested and its working your server won't crash after a ddos attack or flood .

How it's working ?

If it's working you really no need to know how

There are any Side Effects of this Protection ?

Yes i think its imposible for a Budget Protection to has no side effects.

So this protection has only one side effect! When The DDoS Attack start some people will get disconected from the server and they will be able to login again asap . THATS THE ONLY SIDE EFFECT THERE WILL BE NO SERVER CRASH OR DOWNTIMES from the attack.

This Protection can be used only on specific Dedicated or Virtual Servers if you allready have a server send me a pm here. if you are planning on renting a server i Offer you

Processor: Dual Xeon 5148 2.33 GHz (4 Cores)

RAM: 8 GB up to 16

Disk: 2x500 GB

Bandwidth: Unlimited

Base Price: 100 Euro

if you want to order follow this link : http://bee2host.com/billing/index.php/order/48

You can Contact me here or at support@bee2host.com

Unlimited DDoS protection.

Ok..