1000 REAL Facebook Likes/Fans With Only 20Euro.

facebook-like-thumbs-up-1.jpg

First of all hello.

As you can see from my title i offer you 1000 Facebook likes on your fan page or group with only 20Euro.

Me and my team will deliver you real facebook likes from real people. You only need to give me your fan page/group url to send the likes.

• Whats is the plus of our service?
  • We will deliver your likes in about 1-2 days (Usually 1 day). In very low price .

Payment

food-hygiene-paynow.png

*After the payment send me an email with the link you wish to get the traffic. If you dont send me , i will send you an asking email.

Send me the link at : fovostrelos@gmail.com

If you have any question about our service you can contact me at : fovostrelos@gmail.com .

**I havent vouches yet cause i just started delivering facebook likes. I already delivered to my self a lot of likes . Soon will add vouches .

You can without even paying.

oohhh can you give me the path? I'm wondering how you get 1000 real likes without paying.

oohhh can you give me the path? I'm wondering how you get 1000 real likes without paying.

Tons of sites that offering this for free.

ex addmefast but there are better.(btw by saying better i mean that u can choose your international people by a way)