[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

REMEMBER, when u close proxifiter ( when u finish ur bot parties :P ) go to network configurator and select REMOVE SETTINGS, or u should have troubles with l2 with bake ice, msn, tsc tsc.  ;)

PS: any way to make OOG works?

REMEMBER, when u close proxifiter ( when u finish ur bot parties :P ) go to network configurator and select REMOVE SETTINGS, or u should have troubles with l2 with bake ice, msn, tsc tsc.  ;)

problem is that when i start proxifier, if i dont remove setting immediately, anything works...but removing settings all works but proxifier :/

problem is that when i start proxifier, if i dont remove setting immediately, anything works...but removing settings all works but proxifier :/

omg, use ur head, OPEN BAKE ICE BEFORE USE THE THINGS TO WALKER lol, this shoul help http://rapidshare.com/files/125262378/jaum.rar.html

Just tried and thanx to greatest soul of maxcheaters.com POWERRAFA it works now!!!!!! It was only a problem created by the order of powering on programs :)

Thanx to all but in my case thx particularly again to Powerrafa!!!!!

some1 know about ogg?

I tried few times but I got error :S

any guides?

its same way of IG?

need any program more? ( I saw a DOS window in the movie when he show ogg working what is this window?) ;)

Just tried and thanx to greatest soul of maxcheaters.com POWERRAFA it works now!!!!!! It was only a problem created by the order of powering on programs :)

Thanx to all but in my case thx particularly again to Powerrafa!!!!!

;) thx.

well i dunno.. i think u did smth wrong.. i have proxifier always on and it works just fine..but w.e works for u :)

and about OOG , i wasn't able to get it to work.. sltbnjr video had oog login included.. but he uses c5 oog with interlude interface.. he uses his "tool" the little dos windows you saw.. but he already mentioned its not ready for release..

and check the "FAQ" i added in the end of my 1st post if your having problems ;)

I think i have some helpful stuff just in case.

It seemed to me when my computer crashed, l2fork didn't save something or other. I was giving me some message i can't find it now..but it had to do with "Network.object" or something along that lines. Anyways, if you get this message, try redling l2fork.

Also, the 1 computer w/o vmware works.

l2fork some times.. acts funny x)

when your unable to login more than once... just close it and close other clients and it will login after that

yes.. have a limit of boxes of can be opened?

cause sometimes i cant open more than 4 boxes, ( fork become crazy A_A )

and if I close fork, all boxes got disconnetc

often error :

01:27:34 - Removed a SOCKS:LS connection

01:27:34 - Local listen thread exit

01:27:35 - Proxy kicked~

01:27:35 - Proxy GS connection->Add to queue

01:27:36 - New pair

01:27:37 - Remote listen thread exit

01:27:37 - Remote:Unable to read data from the transport connection:

01:27:38 - Removed a gameconnection

that error can be anything

and I'm running 7-8 simultaneous connections fine : )

some times fork just stop, it dont log more accs :S

why?

add: when u will relase ogg? please man I need it ( My inet is too slow for ig >.< )