interlude L2OFF Segue-World.eu 16.11.2012

segueworld

not bad, anyway server will fail in the next week, im wait for x1000 if they will open it.

i saw alot of corrupt at x85  so it will be same shit  sick people  the admin is a tard who don't know english  and his IQ is same as a chiken

i saw alot of corrupt at x85  so it will be same shit  sick people  the admin is a tard who don't know english  and his IQ is same as a chiken

Yea server is corrupted, it's the same if I say to you that you are stupid, maybe I just say it with no arguments or proofs.

Server has 0 corruption we play fairly and try to constantly update our features to provide the best gaming experience for all.

This server is also l2OFF.

Aha sure ... Stop lying also making pt zone with drop S wpns is stupid idea. Now people prefer go farm it or buy for lower price than this is in shop ... IDK who made this idea but must be stupid or not thinking about wpns in shop. Runes are useless now, very cheap also enchant nerfed and Im 100% sure. Yesterday make 2x som+7+a and som+8+a today with 4gb all broke on 4-5. Fuck this sh1t corrupted, server for money in 1-2 weeks down.

Aha sure ... Stop lying also making pt zone with drop S wpns is stupid idea. Now people prefer go farm it or buy for lower price than this is in shop ... IDK who made this idea but must be stupid or not thinking about wpns in shop. Runes are useless now, very cheap also enchant nerfed and Im 100% sure. Yesterday make 2x som+7+a and som+8+a today with 4gb all broke on 4-5. -beep- this sh1t corrupted, server for money in 1-2 weeks down.

That farm zone is completely fail. A bishop can solo the mobs with reflect dmg buffs. S weapons in drops? really??

Reflect damage will be fixed, Broza don't get mad at the server because you failed your enchants.

If you want to quit you're free to go everyone has their own personal opinion.

When the reflect dmg will be fixed the server will be full of s grade weapons like it was with the donate coins, which u could get from mobs with spoil lol. Too many ppl bought s grade gear from the 1st day of the server.

what that's mean corrupted? gm is giving any items + + or epic jewels?  or what?  I don't understand...

That's what we mean with "corrupt" on L2 Servers.Help provided to some players.But generally a "corrupted" L2Server would be a server with non-working features , unfriendly community etc.The second is by using the exact meaning of the word corrupt.