interlude L2OFF Segue-World.eu 16.11.2012

segueworld

So if you don't want to donate you will make bots.That's how is it in every mid rate server.

No that's not fair, because others have the oportunity or option to donate and you, you just farm boring bots. It's not fair for all.

And not all mid rates have AIO donation... :S

Anyway that's just my opinion, maybe others like AIOs.(the fack is wrong with you? xD)

dekarme'd for this Reason.

@Brzoza i see all the time you spamming with the "fail" in other topics. stop that doing it all the time.

Thanks

Regards `Romeo.

Are you idiot? Show me in this "all" topics where I say only "FAIL" ? Really idiot + I said what I think about donation which is fail. Douche choosed for gold ... There's no god . Stop abusing karma u douchebag

Are you idiot? Show me in this "all" topics where I say only "FAIL" ? Really idiot + I said what I think about donation which is fail. Douche choosed for gold ... There's no god . Stop abusing karma u douchebag

Its your opinion and i'm grateful for you posting your opinion, unfortunately we cannot please everyone... hope you still give us a chance and check us out segue-world.eu/forum

Its your opinion and i'm grateful for you posting your opinion, unfortunately we cannot please everyone... hope you still give us a chance and check us out segue-world.eu/forum

I will join for sure, server looks nice but if you want AIO as donation some months later you will add more and more donations which will ruin server. It's happen often on servers ... GL I will join also I dont like when some ppl such romeo quotes me and dekarma since its not his bussines but as I said he is douchebag ...

one dog: say me  segue-world open 16/11. hm ! i say 2012 ? dog: yea ! i say hahahaa

You are the most retard i ever see...Your english is worst then an albanian ffs or maby u are an albanian ffs

one dog: say me  segue-world open 16/11. hm ! i say: 2012 ? dog: yea ! i say: but now is 2013  !

you play here ? and how ? server down  in 1 min  if get patch ;d ! ? say me i idiot noob but 16/11 see if want say me ip start game  now ?

Why no one dekarma/ban this spammer mmrrrbug??

@Brzoza    stop insult everyone without a reason lol.

Actually I have a reason to insult romeo mod wannabe. I said my opinion about donation so why he stick nose not in his bussines? Stupid way to get attention "MOD". Also dont like it, dont comment it what I say.

Can u tell me something ? How ur going to open the server without files?

By files you meaning patch? If so the patch will be given Thursday atm we are still constantly changing ingame stuff etc.

Server open 16th November! Invite all your friends  :)