hellbound L2Stars NEW 25x SERVER ( LIVE START 30.11.2012 ) [H5-L2jUnited]

l2starsEU

dude why u changed date..  i dont have any good server where to play    cause l2world will fail for sure  they already have  1000 changes    flame icon /  sos / etc  at x2-3  time reusee    archer more power more wl power  nerf sumons nerf nerf    fucking custom

Server failed from the start...for 100 euro you get full foundation set and vesper weapon +SA

30x GCM for 10 euro ? you must be faaaar faaaar away....

Soul Crystal lvl 18 for 30 euro ? i don't even wish you good luck, because you are too retarded...so, bad luck !

yeap... :o was in the mood to try a mid rate but donate list is messed up...  ::) found moirai set 40$?Seriously?  ??? about the sc... till 16 is ok but...stage 18?Surely it will take some time for a top freya weapon but still its a bit lame...  ::)

how about donate? i saw donate list on ur web.. is it for old server, new server or both ?

So no, it was for the old server.

The new L2 Stars server will have a new Donate list  :D

Hello Guys,

donate list will be updated and published before the start of the live server! From the old donation list will be removed Foundation items, Elemental crystals, Soul Crystals, Codexs Mastery and Codexs.  ;)

Beta Test Server start 23.11.2012 18:00 GMT+1

Devy

for all the people that want class balance i ll tell you a secret:L2 is not a balanced game by birth  :-* feel free to QQ at forums like on every server you passed  :'(