{Review}Darksiders

BigBow

Darksiders

Darksiders, originally known with the subtitle Wrath of War, is an action-adventure video game developed by Vigil Games and published by THQ. The game takes its inspiration from the apocalypse, with the player taking the role of War, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. The game was released for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on January 5, 2010 in North America, January 7, 2010 in Australia, January 8, 2010 in Europe and March 18, 2010 in Japan. The PC version was released in North America on September 22, 2010 on Steam and September 23, 2010 at retail, September 23, 2010 in Australia and September 24, 2010 in Europe. Released on OnLive September 23, 2010. A parallel sequel was released on August 14, 2012

Darksiders-darksiders-10468220-1024-640.jpg

2293994-darksiders_wallpaper_1.jpg

9.jpg

darksiders0.jpg

darksiders.01.lg.jpg

War-Sword1.png

width=1024 height=576http://assets.gameover.gr/assets/0005/6996/Darksiders_new_Screens_03.jpg[/img]

width=1024 height=555http://images.wikia.com/darksiders/images/3/33/Vigil-Darksiders_Trauma-Lowpoly.jpg[/img]

darksiders6.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I`m not a big fan of action adventure games, but this one made me stick to it until I finished him.

It has a nice storyline and a great combat system. I recommand it to anyone want to give

it a try, also with Darksiders II.