Digital Drawing (Tablets)

xDrac

Can u provide a an instance?I can't understand what u mean with tablets.I'm making some kind of digital drawing but....tablets...?..

Futile attempts at trying to get used to drawing with a tablet.. xD havent drawn in ages.....

CvRR8.jpg

it is very nc...i think you will do very good outcomes with it

i do, sorry for the late reply, some tips from me: start doing a sketch first with a different color they will help you keep your anatomy right, a good program for sketches is Paint Tool Sai (kinda like photoshop but it's way better for sketching and linearts, but still i think photoshop can colour the final results way better)

I think that you should buy one of this, only if you already draw with brushes/pencil and other stuff. I used to have a Wacom before some time, but brushing/sketching isn't my... expertise. It should be useful for people who actually draw things in the paper too...

Btw, you're talented if this IS your first outcome ;)

it is but i dont see how that makes me talented xD

somehow im always going straight for the hard stuff :D trying to draw a hardcore landscape.... xD