interlude Re: [L2J]Neon Interlude PvP Server No-Custom 220+ Online

Nicolás™

Good luck whit servver  i leave,full unbalance..... and staff don't care about it...domi OP Archer OP  Skill dosen't work propely geodata  problems feed at oly mage at oly=0 expect domi  and much more join ...

Cya

Good luck whit servver  i leave,full unbalance..... and staff don't care about it...domi OP Archer OP  Skill dosen't work propely geodata  problems feed at oly mage at oly=0 expect domi  and much more join ...

Cya

agree whit him...............

Cya

Feed in oly is a prob in all servers !!

Domi is not OP he can hit ~300-400 dmg but he can spam cp all the time, admin have to increase reuse for The Honor of Pa`agrio and  Ritual of Life, about Op Archer , I am mage with active shield and pr wit hex hit me for 2,5k, sagi with 2x duel might hit me 2.3k max (i'm w/o valor)  so where is Op?

Domi is not OP he can hit ~300-400 dmg but he can spam cp all the time, admin have to increase reuse for The Honor of Pa`agrio and  Ritual of Life, about Op Archer , I am mage with active shield and pr wit hex hit me for 2,5k, sagi with 2x duel might hit me 2.3k max (i'm w/o valor)  so where is Op?

Nice bot acc... b1tch pls