interlude Re: [L2J]Neon Interlude PvP Server No-Custom 220+ Online

Nicolás™

I'm sure  that PVP char is not OK or is a gm char or a gm friend  cuz yesterday hi hit me on mage 2.5 and today 1.7  thats really  intresting

He say  yesderday he got  1 active and 1 pass dm and  today no ? .......:))

Nicolas at last have ballz to admit ;)

Ps: He say  soon he will have again  2x dm....

i have passive emp and active emp so ?  am i gm char?

Empower on this sv = sh1t 

And gm i mid  nicolas alredy banned this PVP char  and im asking why? after he garanted for him  can u answer me nicolas?

Empower on this sv = sh1t 

And gm i mid  nicolas alredy banned this PVP char  and im asking why? after he garanted for him  can u answer me nicolas?

he get banned cuase of flame the team ect, we jail him and ask him how he gets points ect, he flame and ...

Check the char terry26 he hit me 2k crt WO any agument on weep  and my p.def is 2.4k  is possible smth like this?

Also check Brzoza because he raped to the dead ChelOo ... Dude you have server forum and you can QQ there instead here!

Good luck on server I wanted to join but I'll w8 for another one ...

3500 ;d  GS can hit you all server 3500 no passive or active dm or might  and i join server all days see me name here or forum no good idea to join ;d and im delete l2  hm 160 days no l2 ;d

3500 ;d  GS can hit you all server 3500 no passive or active dm or might  and i join server all days see me name here or forum no good idea to join ;d and im delete l2  hm 160 days no l2 ;d

3500 no way, 2,5k with hex is ok