[Share] Rank PvP System 3.6.2 [IL]

this error causes by other custom not by my ;) TIP: check column name try to find your custom what using it, or it can be system error anyway column from your log not exists in database ;)

this error provided by other custom not by my ;) TIP: check column name try to find your custom what using it, or it can be system error anyway column from yuor log not exists in database ;)

this error appear when i add your code and this column appear when i take pvp..

After you will compile it you will try it and realise that it is full bugged. PvP will not increase, if you are bishop it will teleport you to your coordinates but you will not be able to move or to see npc, the only solution will be //unstuck, evean if you set up pvp reward you will get no reward,the details not show the other player Jew/wep/armor/enchant.... (script was ripped from h5)  plz dude go fix those bugs thanx :troll:

After you will compile it you will try it and realise that it is full bugged. PvP will not increase, if you are bishop it will teleport you to your coordinates but you will not be able to move or to see npc, the only solution will be //unstuck, evean if you set up pvp reward you will get no reward,the details not show the other player Jew/wep/armor/enchant.... (script was ripped from h5)  plz dude go fix those bugs thanx :troll:

System works correct. Tested on live servers and test servers by me. Most errors appear on apply the patches by you dear users ;)

PS. Yes script was ripped from H5 but there is only 3-5 differences in code so i fit it manually to the Frozen server ;)

First of all, thanks for this, really.

But, I got a problem here, I have the latest build for interlude on L2j, the thing is; I compiled successful, sqls are ok, but in game it seems that its not working, I mean, the images are all black, they load, but its just black, and it seems the kills and the rank dont update on the .pvpinfo window, can you help me mate?

Thanks.

check image folder location

It's on the right place:

...\gameserver\data\images

As I said the problem its that it loads the images but its all black...

a pic to show it to you:

http://i.imgur.com/X7QK2Qb.jpg

so you must check update for all image converter classes, like:

ServerSideImage

RequestPledgeCrest

PledgeCrest

DDSConverter

this patches are not wrote by me, but check it manually.

so you must check update for all image converter classes, like:

ServerSideImage

RequestPledgeCrest

PledgeCrest

DDSConverter

this patches are not wrote by me, but check it manually.

Alright thanks, will look into that, another question...

Same Ips are classified as what on your system? It does not give the pvp reward and points?

You can enable/disable protecion for IP, clan , party, set maximum kills on victim in game for 1 killer character and more...

all option with describe (not perfect english :D) in config file ;)

You can enable/disable protecion for IP, clan , party, set maximum kills on victim in game for 1 killer character and more...

all option with describe (not perfect english :D) in config file ;)

Wow thanks mate! Sorry I didn't saw it first before asking haha, really great work by the way! When I get all working 100% I will post here again thanking you!