WTB High Five Very Good Quality Server Pack FOR LOW RATES.

stormaxe

ofc. for noobs. unbalanced and etc. because noobs dont know. how to edit configs. and we added free REV for acquaintance only. not for live projects! Good luck to find one good pack. but i dont thing some one DEveloper will sell pack to noobs. cause . First He Respect himself work . second is. Developer dont wanna be  overload brain with noobs questions.

WingChun why u are angry?

Your project is java dude... do not forget. There will be all the time bugs. and there is not exist any java files fixed 100% you developers fix the files with "perhaps" maybe work... there is not any official java files to fix 100% to work:)

and if u want to know, your server is good as retail.. but is unbalanced... post a test version fixed and you will get from me as reward a bug report bigger :-)

Unbalanced? and L2off is Unbalanced! all servers and balance edited by server administrator! not by developers. please dont talk with me about lineage pack and about bugs. im not angry just i dont wan listen advice from un-experience guys. who born yesterday. and java can be stable. if u have brain and good hands like in our Russia Country. L2jScrips used java. and have 2 much project. like asterios , lostword. overworld. and etc. al this project uses JAVA. okey enough

Lineage II isnt made for balance.

Who the fuck start the thing. Unbalance !!!

Lineage II made for tactics and not for balance.

Check dvp on official doing 4k dmg every hit and u will get it.

I can offer you server with a very high realization of gameplay. 100% implementation of all quests. 100% implementation of all skills, Community Board, Buffer supporting conservation schemes. Server based on overworld.su

There is also a protection against cheaters in a client-server (Jabber, anti l2phx hlapex and other programs to change the traffic) encrypt the data that the server sends to the client. Protection is similar lameguard and cppGuard quality encryption at times better.

On prices and purchasing contact icq 2082139 or skype z1ob3n , Just give the test server.