[Share]Revoultionary Informations for good filles!

Hello,

Some time ago I wanted to open a L2 Hi5 Server, but missing good server files.

The point is I have dedicated computer (for life), DDos protection (rooter price is 150.000 euro, you can understand now what i mean DDos protection),

also i have web host where i can make how many domains i want .com .net .ro etc (for life)...

My developing java skill is not so good and my post asking for one good source+developer or one good source+nice guy.

I can guarantee who come with files will earn server donations.

I do not need money for dedicated computer, for power energy or other stuffs.

I want seriously guy with good files for a 10-20x Hi5 Server.

If community growing up to 1k players I will move the files on AZUR MACHINE !!!

You know what is Azur?

Azur = Last Generation of Server Machine.

Azur = invulnerable at FLOOD/DDos/everything u want.

Azur = Up/Down speed 50 GB/s

----------------------------------------

I need one or max 2 guys TRUST.

Files I accept L2Java

- L2jScrpit Source last rev (this is the best i saw. is l2jbrick source refixed.)

- L2jOverworld Source last rev (this is phoenix source, also is the best too)

- L2jEternityworld Source last rev (this is good one but need balanced on pvp, windChung will not share source)

- L2jHidden Source last rev (Good Source but need more fix on balance, need more retail fix)

- L2jAvanger Source (Flash™ Pack) (Good source, based on l2jserver, need balance on pvp other stuffs are greate.)

- L2j Source (your private source) Stable, quests/rb/instances/etc fixed and important Balanced on mass pvp.

-----------------------------------------

For more info pm me on Skype: amelielineage

You will not be disappointed.

Hello,

Some time ago I wanted to open a L2 Hi5 Server, but missing good server files.

The point is I have dedicated computer (for life), DDos protection (rooter price is 150.000 euro, you can understand now what i mean DDos protection),

also i have web host where i can make how many domains i want .com .net .ro etc (for life)...

My developing java skill is not so good and my post asking for one good source+developer or one good source+nice guy.

I do not need money for dedicated computer, for power energy or other stuffs.

I want seriously guy with good files for a 10-20x Hi5 Server.

If community growing up to 1k players I will move the files on AZUR MACHINE !!!

You know what is Azur?

Azur = Last Generation of Server Machine.

Azur = invulnerable at FLOOD/DDos/everything u want.

Azur = Up/Down speed 50 GB/s

----------------------------------------

I need one or max 2 guys TRUST.

Files I accept L2Java

- L2jScrpit Source last rev (this is the best i saw. is l2jbrick source refixed.)

- L2jOverworld Source last rev (this is phoenix source, also is the best too)

- L2jEternityworld Source last rev (this is good one but need balanced on pvp, windChung will not share source)

- L2jHidden Source last rev (Good Source but need more fix on balance, need more retail fix)

- L2jAvanger Source (Flash™ Pack) (Good source, based on l2jserver, need balance on pvp other stuffs are greate.)

- L2j Source (your private source) Stable, quests/rb/instances/etc fixed and important Balanced on mass pvp.

-----------------------------------------

For more info pm me on Skype: amelielineage

You will not be disappointed.

its_a_trap_shower_soap.jpg

If you know what i mean..

Obviously the whole thing is a big lie.

Also the other shit.

I wouldn't go for this. he is just looking for some files to steal..

Btw its Azure, and its hosted by microsoft.

50GB/S Means 500Gbps line. 500 Gbps is very hard to achieve even for datacenters at all.

None company would give you 500gbps line even in shared hosting..

And seriously if you have your own dedicated server behind a "router" ddos protected that costs 150.000 bucks,( i guess its RioRey) why to move to azure?

If im wrong post some proof and i will take back my words, or give access to a trusted member to give proofs that you are not just a kid..

But if you can't prove that i'm wrong i will ask for your ban.

This fucking idiot, tried talking to me about the same shit, he doesnt have any router or anything, and i told him about Azure, as i have a MSDN ultimate subscription, and i can start what kind of machine i want, the bandwith is 20GB/s (yes GB), and it's scalable, georeplicated and so on. Don't trust this idiot.

This -beep-ing idiot, tried talking to me about the same shit, he doesnt have any router or anything, and i told him about Azure, as i have a MSDN ultimate subscription, and i can start what kind of machine i want, the bandwith is 20GB/s (yes GB), and it's scalable, georeplicated and so on. Don't trust this idiot.

Show us proofs that its a scam and we will take serious actions against him.

you should take that off, my customers aren't allowed to share my files.

Show us proofs that its a scam and we will take serious actions against him.

you should take that off, my customers aren't allowed to share my files.

Maybe he will be a customer.

Maybe he will be a customer.

no if you actually read his post you will see this :D

That means he wants the files for free, or that someone share the files with him, so I Re-Affirm my first stament.