L2Obsessive - PvP Server

Obsessive

One of the most failed servers ever...Admin is giving passwords to everybody....Already half server scammed.

Are u fuking kidding me?I didnt see neither 1 shout about somethnig like that.No1 complained cuz lost accound or password.Trash ppl just stay away and gtfo.

Who told u that i will aswell?

Who cares about you lol,i talked about Viber...I dont even count you,ahaha!;*

@romo guy

Viber is a guy's name,but i call him Bieber...and you fast replied with your useless comment just to increase your count pots.w/e...

OnTopic:Atm are 200+ ppl.2 days ago was 40,everyday is growin' ;) .

top retarded server, i still wonder how the fuk this server growed up, some ppl got multi skills from another classes, a friend of me got majesty/guts on adventurer, they said that they fixed the bug, right it's not working anymoar but these ppl still got the skills.  /facepalm.

top retarded server, i still wonder how the fuk this server growed up, some ppl got multi skills from another classes, a friend of me got majesty/guts on adventurer, they said that they fixed the bug, right it's not working anymoar but these ppl still got the skills.  /facepalm.

Dont worry they will be catched soon.

Even if he still have the char,he cant play oly cuz the ppl willl see it,also in pvp if he will use anmy multi skill the difference will be noticed ...he can be happy that he abused of the "classic" bug of l2j server but will be hard to used them.

About the server and why is growing...the answer it's obvious.There isnt atm a better server than this.That's the pure reality.

Dont worry they will be catched soon.

Even if he still have the char,he cant play oly cuz the ppl willl see it,also in pvp if he will use anmy multi skill the difference will be noticed ...he can be happy that he abused of the "classic" bug of l2j server but will be hard to used them.

About the server and why is growing...the answer it's obvious.There isnt atm a better server than this.That's the pure reality.

Actually http://www.l2kill.com is way better lol...

Btw Ambrah brah... the reason u keep spam/bump this topic is because ur gm, nothing less and nothing more, even a kid would see that ^^

Actually http://www.l2kill.com is way better lol...

Btw Ambrah brah... the reason u keep spam/bump this topic is because ur gm, nothing less and nothing more, even a kid would see that ^^

1.Romo what's with this confidence?...

2.Im not GM,you can pm me in game as Samantha or Aikø.And before to choose this server i played on L2kill,and it's bad,also it's a farm server,at the begining you havent neither adena to buy an S grade set,max 2 parts of set...And isnt easy to farm,also you have to farm alot and to close it...you must spend time for lvl up too.So yeah Obsessive have better features and rates .

3.I like the server,so for that im trying to increase more the community,now gtfo with your romo jokes.

1.Romo what's with this confidence?...

2.Im not GM,you can pm me in game as Samantha or Aikø.And before to choose this server i played on L2kill,and it's bad,also it's a farm server,at the begining you havent neither adena to buy an S grade set,max 2 parts of set...And isnt easy to farm,also you have to farm alot and to close it...you must spend time for lvl up too.So yeah Obsessive have better features and rates .

3.I like the server,so for that im trying to increase more the community,now gtfo with your romo jokes.

Keep promote the server with this behaviour trolololol..., people will wont even access website when they will see what cold heart have the gm Ambra of this server haha xD

Romo reminds Romo... Dont be idiot,he is not a gm forsure.

Totally agree.