Can you say "Tele anywhere?" :)

bkblood

Ok well lets see i have found a way to teleport anywhere.. i am going to list all the codes for training spots towns and other neat places... the good thing about this is if you getting attacked by a player all u do is press send and bam ur in town :) i havent gotten all of the codes yet so be patient this is just a heads up :) i should have all codes later tonight

BTW the server i am using to get the tele codes is on L2 Gold.. i am not sure if the same codes work on other servers.. so dont get mad and flame me sayin "Im a retard it doesnt work on other server ur a fucking idiot bkblood" then i would have to say "Yes you ARE a fucking retard, suck my dick noob"

EDIT: well i would love to get the codes but i died training on mobs and it tele'd me to nearest town but before i saw the town my game crashed and now everytime i try to log in the game it gives the loading screen and then BLAM same damn message... the error msg is..

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2936 MHz with 1015MB RAM

Video: Geforce 6600 GT

Bad name index -6700/9716

History: ULinkerLoad<<FName <- (LinkerLoad Transient.LinkerLoad228 160040286)) <- FObjectExport<< <- LoadExportMap <- ULinkerLoad::Load <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ValidateImports <- ULinkerLoad::Verify <- ULinkerLoad::Load <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Core.Class LineageNPC.heroes_obelisk_human NULL) <- UObject::StaticLoadClass <- UNetworkHandler::Tick <- Function Name=NpcInfoPacket <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

If anyone knows how to fix that plz let me know.. i am not going to try to reinstall lineage to see if that helps.. sorry for a longer wait guys

Guest TheVortex
so dont get made a flame me sayin Im a retard it doesnt work on other server ur a fucking idiot bkblood"then i would have to say "Yes you ARE a fucking retard, suck my dick noob"
ROFL.We waiting for your codes !!!

ok well i got it working i just reinstalled lineage 2.. so i was trying to get the coeds but now for some reason it wont tele me.. i had sent some other stuff to the server BEFORE i tele'd but i cant figure out what it was.. so now im in the proccess of Re'figuring it out.. so be paitient..

Ok well i figure out how to do it again BUT even if i did post the codes it wouldnt work.. when i logged out i tryed teh codes again and it would tele.. i did tele from abandoned camp to cave of trial last night and was walking around killing mobs so it was successfull, but today when i tele from Abandond camp to Cave of trials it goes to the caves but then tele's back to the camp.. i do believe they fixed it that fast since i posted it BUT i will set up some kind of tutorial either by text or video to show u how to do it.. and u can try it in other servers...

So i repeat tele anywhere does not work in L2Gold anymore...

If you dont want to wait for full tutorial open up hLaPEx and capture just before u choose ur tele destination from gatekeeper.. Get the code from hLaPEx add to the send list... kill mobs or die when u die u will go to closest town.. if u want to go back to where u were just send that code again. if that doesnt work well read this...

so dont get mad and flame me sayin "Im a retard it doesnt work on other server ur a fucking idiot bkblood" then i would have to say "Yes you ARE a fucking retard, suck my dick noob"

oh please, obviously it dosent work on your server anymore.. theres alot of those guides here anyways... all u need is some comon sence...

Hey 666_ read this its very funny..

so dont get mad and flame me sayin "Im a retard it doesnt work on other server ur a fucking idiot bkblood" then i would have to say "Yes you ARE a fucking retard, suck my dick noob"

BTW do a search for "tele" mines the only one that comes up.. get ur faqs straight next time

• 1 year later...