interlude [L2J]L2-Nephelim PvP Server Grand Opening 11/09/2012

'Baggos'

Server will be back maybe tomorrow.

Sorry for that, but we could not risk that kind of money at the beginning, if server went well or not.

Unfortunately yesterday hit us and we did not buy.

From tomorrow let us hope things get better!

too late for announce

too late for announce

When a person have many problems and in real life, then leaves this problem for many hours later.

anyway. NO WIPE!

When a person have many problems and in real life, then leaves this problem for many hours later.

for that you have your "friend" Julio, anyway im wait for tomorrow

What will be the solution you're going to give us?

? Login to your server and running into a player called "Napster" 5 K critical pasting.?

Does the system of rewards vote was settled?

Oh you just throw your shit overboard and declare that his server failure as one of many?

I await your response.

Hobbit.

What will be the solution you're going to give us?

? Login to your server and running into a player called "Napster" 5 K critical pasting.?

Does the system of rewards vote was settled?

Oh you just throw your shit overboard and declare that his server failure as one of many?

I await your response.

Hobbit.

Hello dwarf i can give you mine about nasper, like i say before "Nasper" bugged when he pick up the cursed weapon  he took passive mastery with bow and when he make restart everything fixed.

~20 players online from 180 gz.

For now! Ok one day offline, what you want to have now? 100+?

Anyway, maybe tomorrow i'll have approval on hopzone.

I see only haters here... This server started with 12 people online... and i two days it goes to 180+... So if people like this server they will come oO Sometimes it happens that ddos is so strong that there is no way to protect it with siple protection... Give Baggos second chance.. if it happens again you will be albe to say that this server got failed protection...