[Help]BAN without reason

Hestest

cauze we are xrush augh and they hate us

@MaxTor,nikos at next trojans attack dont please the Romeo to stop or smthing,ur forum will be dead u was friend with us and please us in facebook as u remember...:)

cauze we are xrush augh and they hate us

@MaxTor,nikos at next trojans attack dont please the Romeo to stop or smthing,ur forum will be dead u was friend with us and please us in facebook as u remember...:)

pathetic tard.

Because, they hate Golden Dawn and they prevent you from expressing freely your opinions and your thoughts.

But that's democracy.

Because, they hate Golden Dawn and they prevent you from expressing freely your opinions and your thoughts.

But that's democracy.

Yeah ofc that's democracy.Finito can you send me the exact rule of mxc?And I'm waiting an answer here.You seem not to appear...

But that's democracy.

Expressing nazism and general racist behaviour?

Expressing nazism and general racist behaviour?

Nazism?Lol?Who told you that golden dawn are nazists?Your friends?Do you have proofs for that?Post them here or remove my banish.You shouldn't ban w/o reason...

Who told you that golden dawn are nazists?

ok since you even cant understand that, i am gonna lock this topic. Cant stand so much stupidity over the forums that provokes fights all over.