Make 20$ per 1000 downloads! [NO SURVEYS] [Min 2$]

Hey guys, here is a great site that pays 20-100$ for 1000 downloads for top-tier downloads, they also pay for lower tiers. Now the best part of this site is that it does not include surveys, you just simply download the file and you get paid, here is an example of a download.

This site uploads to many mirros, so the download link will never get lost!

Best part is, minimum payout 2$! {AP/MB}

Please register under my ref here (thanks :))

" We count downloads from all countries.

Downloads are counted without limitations (multiple downloads are counted).

You earn $20 - $100 per 1000 dowload!

Bitsor.com allows you to upload your files on yours ACCOUNTS SUPPORT Hotfile, BitShare, Restfile, QueenShare, Turbobit, Rapidshare, DepositFiles ,FileFactory, Uploading, etc "

so we just upload and w8?

seems fake w8ing for payment proofs

You upload a file and share download links anywhere you want, for example: youtube, forums etc

file size limit is ~~500MB so you can upload big files, movies, music, programs etc etc

You upload a file and share download links anywhere you want, for example: youtube, forums etc

file size limit is ~~500MB so you can upload big files, movies, music, programs etc etc

so we have to upload something more that 500mb?and when we will get 100 downloads we will have 2$?

so we have to upload something more that 500mb?and when we will get 100 downloads we will have 2$?

no lol, 500mb is max file size. You can upload a text file or picture, doesn't matter. You get paid when someone download your file. For example: you upload a picture1.jpg and share download link, people download ur picture and you get money. I hope I said it clear enaugh

no lol, 500mb is max file size. You can upload a text file or picture, doesn't matter. You get paid when someone download your file. For example: you upload a picture1.jpg and share download link, people download ur picture and you get money. I hope I said it clear enaugh

oo...yea....i can download it by myself 100 times?:D

but it is trusted?i mean,you have tested it?

Edit:can i use paypal?

I tested downloading and didn't have any problems with it, Payza and Alertpay for payout if i remember well..