Jump to content
  • 0

[HELP] Olympiad Same Class Matches


Question

Posted

Hi everybody,

I use L2J Server Interlude, and I have a little problem.

I want to disable the same class matches in the Olympiad.

I thought I could just edit the option out of the Olympiad Manager's HTML but when I try to edit it I only find what it would say to somebody who isn't Noblesse.

So I'm thinking maybe I could change the minimum participants required for a class-specific match, but there's no such option in the configs in Interlude.

I searched before I posted but I couldn't find anything.

So, to sum up, one way or another I want to disable the class specific matches.

Can anybody help?

Thanks a lot in advance.

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Posted

Hi everybody,

I use L2J Server Interlude, and I have a little problem.

I want to disable the same class matches in the Olympiad.

I thought I could just edit the option out of the Olympiad Manager's HTML but when I try to edit it I only find what it would say to somebody who isn't Noblesse.

So I'm thinking maybe I could change the minimum participants required for a class-specific match, but there's no such option in the configs in Interlude.

I searched before I posted but I couldn't find anything.

So, to sum up, one way or another I want to disable the class specific matches.

Can anybody help?

Thanks a lot in advance.

  • 0
Posted

did you try to remove this line from the noble_desc2a.htm?:

<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_OlympiadDesc 2c">"I want to join the class-based games."</a><br>

  • 0
Posted

did you try to remove this line from the noble_desc2a.htm?:

<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_OlympiadDesc 2c">"I want to join the class-based games."</a><br>

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..