Lineage 2 Pantheon H5 PVP STARTED SERVER IS UP JOIN US ! WEBSITE ONLINE!

Pathenon

oke lets see it today if will be protected,or just 1 more unprotected server with same features.

We hope all will be fine, we hope that no1 will attack us we worked hard so we don't need a fail.

oke lets see it today if will be protected,or just 1 more unprotected server with same features.

We hope all will be fine, we hope that no1 will attack us we worked hard so we don't need a fail.

dude please.. Look around every kid 15-16 years old,have 1 booter now .. if your server get ppl they will try to attack it .

dude please.. Look around every kid 15-16 years old,have 1 booter now .. if your server get ppl they will try to attack it .

Pantheon if you need anything feel free to pm me im `Romeo and ill be glad to help you check me on this forum (`Romeo) or just type Heredur in private servers : )

Ps Dont worry bout the attacks if im in no one will touch.

`Thanks.

Pantheon if you need anything feel free to pm me im `Romeo and ill be glad to help you check me on this forum (`Romeo) or just type Heredur in private servers : )

Ps Dont worry bout the attacks if im in no one will touch.

`Thanks.