WTB Adenas Innova Core/WTS Istina jewels/WTS 97 Tank

Coenna

Credo che se un altro italiano vede che tu scrivi allora , lui si puo confirmare che tu non sei italiano ?

Io non posso capire che tu sei ???? Google translator magari non lavora con la lingua italiana .

Tu sei solo un figlio di ratti con un piccolino cazzo , e' non anzi cazzo , non so che cosa e' questo :)

Credo che se un altro italiano vede che tu scrivi allora , lui si puo confirmare che tu non sei italiano ?

Io non posso capire che tu sei ???? Google translator magari non lavora con la lingua italiana .

Tu sei solo un figlio di ratti con un piccolino cazzo , e' non anzi cazzo , non so che cosa e' questo :)

pathetic means claiming u r Coenna whom u r not , because he is my friend in the game and he rly is italian and u r not , because u speak like gypsy . I also spoke with him and he said he doesnt sell anything .

How come you say you are him ? Omg AllEyesOnMyPony scammer , what a shocker , really . Nobody knew that !

So who's pathetic ?

pathetic means claiming u r Coenna whom u r not , because he is my friend in the game and he rly is italian and u r not , because u speak like gypsy . I also spoke with him and he said he doesnt sell anything .

How come you say you are him ? Omg AllEyesOnMyPony scammer , what a shocker , really . Nobody knew that !

So who's pathetic ?

xmm as far as i know that guy AllEyesOnMyPony is Wynn Summoner hows come that he sell 98 tank? from where he have it? :O oh yes all at MXC are alleyesonmypony there are no more scammers at forum its just him with plenty fake accounts :D you have no idea how funny you are at my eyes

xmm as far as i know that guy AllEyesOnMyPony is Wynn Summoner hows come that he sell 98 tank? from where he have it? :O oh yes all at MXC are alleyesonmypony there are no more scammers at forum its just him with plenty fake accounts :D you have no idea how funny you are at my eyes

also how comes that everytime someone sell items at core you go and call him scamer

everytime ur friends adenaoncore boujurin Metal-3aio and etc make any post you dont tell anything? AH WAIT cause you are scammer and you scamm togetheR? ^^

also how comes that everytime someone sell items at core you go and call him scamer

everytime ur friends adenaoncore boujurin Metal-3aio and etc make any post you dont tell anything? AH WAIT cause you are scammer and you scamm togetheR? ^^

You said the previous time the same think when you was selling an archer 97 level . Do you want me to find the topic of OneAndOnlyy ? I bet you have it memorized , after all you got hammered on it :D

Ofc i say they are scammers you could check my posts in scum and scammers trade , don't speak without a clue . BB SCAMMER , hope u get banned fast as previous time without SCAMMING anyone , waste of pixels .

And i didn't get scammed from you ever . You gotta be mistaken