WTS Dark elf Tank for adenas Innova core :items in tank

R95 seraph set+4 /heavy/ 120 atrb

r95 cutter +300 atrb+health

oly jewels 97 80% soon 98

ceremony jewels

Normal Nickname

100+pvps

i can sell you for adenas or euros, pm me offers

WTB BIG A-beep-T OF ADENAS INNOVA CORE, 9 EUR/100KK I work only with Paypal Verifed

WTS Istina neck 80 EUROS

Octavis ring+3

WTS Istina earring +4

WTS Istina ring+4

WTS istina Neclase +4

All items at Innova Core Epics for euros Character for Adenas

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=248797.new#new here all of you can see that Adenaoncore is pathetic scammer :) anyway Up

Who dont trust me i accept Lain service. not like him to want first evrything then log off.

i feel so sad for peoples that first make someone look bad after that Scamming 200kk LOL 200kk seriously you are soo low? no money At Bulgaria? poor guys :) maybe you will get 20euro with them and buy to eat? : (

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=248797.new#new here all of you can see that Adenaoncore is pathetic scammer :) anyway Up

Who dont trust me i accept Lain service. not like him to want first evrything then log off.

i feel so sad for peoples that first make someone look bad after that Scamming 200kk LOL 200kk seriously you are soo low? no money At Bulgaria? poor guys :) maybe you will get 20euro with them and buy to eat? : (

Stop trying to trick people, others have reported you are a scammer as well

Who except adenaoncore and ojsimpson? both are same person. so go QQ somewhere else.

if i was a scammer i will never use middleman service kid stop make fake accs cause you are just funny

Stop trying to trick people, others have reported you are a scammer as well

Who except adenaoncore and ojsimpson? both are same person. so go QQ somewhere else.

if i was a scammer i will never use middleman service kid stop make fake accs cause you are just funny

no, im Brainless scammer like you and i just talk. if someone want to see the items i sell i can show them INGAME if someone want to see the character i can show it too im not like you to scam every person im sure you even dont have the adenas//items you pretend you selling you are just pathetic 14 year old guy who dont have life every one hate him and started to be ;;BAD BOY at internet! PATHETIC

no, im Brainless scammer like you and i just talk. if someone want to see the items i sell i can show them INGAME if someone want to see the character i can show it too im not like you to scam every person im sure you even dont have the adenas//items you pretend you selling you are just pathetic 14 year old guy who dont have life every one hate him and started to be ;;BAD BOY at internet! PATHETIC