How to grab an Ip :)

Introduction

Hello everybody for one more time :D..In this tutorial i am gonna show you how you can get ANY  ip adress you want very very easy!

We will need a programm called CommView which you can download from Here

Starting

1)Install CommView

2)Open CommView and press  "Start capture"

make sure you pressed the right button..Check out the photo..

a9spja.jpg

You should see now all the ip's are connected to you..

3)I will as an example steal the IP from a guy over skype

Call him by pressing "Call"

4)The guy don't need to answer, but we gotta do this step fast, because usually they'll deny or w/e. Just do this step as fast as you can.

While you're calling him switch to CommView program

5)Now you will have to press "Bytes" to see which one of these IP's is taken the most bytes, which should be the one you're calling. like the photo

347905l.jpg

Now we got the IP at the top

jqm87k.jpg

6)To copy the Ip adress you will have to press right click on it ,then Copy---> and then Remote IP Adress

hrx5ig.jpg

That's the way i take someones ip..You can do it on skype,msn,facebook or any else service you prefer..!:) When you take his ip you can make a lot of things!Ddos him , steal his logs etc .etc :)

Hope You enjoyed!

1 erotisi gt to kano kai den perno tin ip tis kopela smou to exo dokimasi m dini ali ip mporis na me voithisis? plz?

dokimase n kleiseis oti allo programma h selida exeis anoixto kai des poia ip exei perissotera bytes

aftw to ekana molis tora sto facebook px tou milisa nado tin ip tou den mou anige meta bike i mana m apo allo pc na do tis estila video klisi m evgale to simeaki to greece pataw remote ip ala tipota den ine i ip tis afti gt to ida apo to whatimyip kai den itan i ip tis afti tora den xero gt:(

signomi po xana kano ali 1 fora post na px imai sto fb paw se 1 friend mou tou lew gia sou ta lipa den mou vgazi to simataki to eliniko na patiso nado tin ip tou sto msn me to video klisi mou to vgazi ala den ine sosti i ip m dini ali ip