L2Clash Pvp Server !

l2clash

Lol? 3 times i logged on server 3 times i get DC. And all server get Dc not only me.

sry you was wright fixed :)

This new servers are being attacked constantly by... Obama...

y but fixed

minimum time to create a scheme set ~30mins

imba laggy buffers ftw...

I know need to fix the code and will be fixed

This server never had and will never have ddos protection.Btw i joined just to see the "resurrection" and nothing has changed,it's the same server with the same rates  and features it had a year ago...

This server never had and will never have ddos protection.Btw i joined just to see the "resurrection" and nothing has changed,it's the same server with the same rates  and features it had a year ago...

No need to change rates, features are not the same , server is in continue evolution and about ddos protection 1% have real ddos protection for 200-300 ppl want this ? when will have 1k+ will have and ddos protection until then will use what i have.

p.s. I didn't say i try to resurrection the server, i stooped it and now is reopened with a new name that i like more that's all, i was very busy in real life and didn't had time for it now I am back and start working on him again.

No need to change rates, features are not the same , server is in continue evolution and about ddos protection 1% have real ddos protection for 200-300 ppl want this ? when will have 1k+ will have and ddos protection until then will use what i have.

p.s. I didn't say i try to resurrection the server, i stooped it and now is reopened with a new name that i like more that's all, i was very busy in real life and didn't had time for it now I am back and start working on him again.

Ok maybe you're right,when you get ddos protection i might start playing here,right now i get disconnected all the time so...About the name i prefer L2Dubai U.u

server is good dude,just you want protections.

• 2 weeks later...

u never gonna reach -beep-in 1k ppl. l2dubai and this server is the WORST SHIT EVER.

YES i said

[move]SHIT[/move]

If you fuking reopened why you dont WIPE it omfg..

~1 week ago i thought was a new server and i enter the server and guess what...i had a account wit ha caracter(scared a little :) ) and 1st i walk to oly statue and i saw  a fu.cking caracter with 15 heroes WTF...and then i remember i played here long time ago..this is fuking bullsh1t

Next time when you reopen a server wipe it !!!!!!