interlude [L2J]L2 Sentimental

@Sentimental

The truth is..

Server have a lot  of coruption .

1)Zafi make clan on secont rennaisance and he take goddart castle from ishine.

2)That Clan terrorsquard or something like that ,the leader of that clan ilovetokill is a best friend of zafi from same City,and he have give a lot of items and thinks on him every time.Thats why he join on server with another name every time.

3)WheelerSomething the gm,he made char on server a lot of time,i know him he playing l2,and i was playing with him in 1 freya server before some weeks.

4)he have give me 1 time 4 passive and a lot of vote items + events items and another sh1ts ^^

Anyway GL :)

P.S iShine with what i remember have upload the video on youtube with the coruption siege of zafi on goddart .

PPl gonna join here ,in a fresh server http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=249161.0 as i saw.

if im corruption like you say why every time you are ddos mine server ?? becouse i dont give you items ??? xahxaxhaxha stop with bullshits im not corrupt for that reason mine server every time become down but now i got ddos-protection by ddos-guard thanks to koza :)

The truth is..

Server have a lot  of coruption .

1)Zafi make clan on secont rennaisance and he take goddart castle from ishine.

2)That Clan terrorsquard or something like that ,the leader of that clan ilovetokill is a best friend of zafi from same City,and he have give a lot of items and thinks on him every time.Thats why he join on server with another name every time.

3)WheelerSomething the gm,he made char on server a lot of time,i know him he playing l2,and i was playing with him in 1 freya server before some weeks.

4)he have give me 1 time 4 passive and a lot of vote items + events items and another sh1ts ^^

Anyway GL :)

P.S iShine with what i remember have upload the video on youtube with the coruption siege of zafi on goddart .

PPl gonna join here ,in a fresh server http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=249161.0 as i saw.

if im corruption like you say why every time you are ddos mine server ?? becouse i dont give you items ??? xahxaxhaxha stop with bullshits im not corrupt for that reason mine server every time become down but now i got ddos-protection by ddos-guard thanks to koza :)

np,and if i want item i can take it by my self,You dont have Lameguard.. Everyone can take it realy Easy. :)

And Btw trust me no1 have The realy DDOS Protections ;)

Thanks.

relax , you are just bumping their topic.

np,and if i want item i can take it by my self,You dont have Lameguard.. Everyone can take it realy Easy. :)

And Btw trust me no1 have The realy DDOS Protections ;)

Thanks.

relax , you are just bumping their topic.